We provide a personalised, stress-free service which aligns with your personal requirements and goals.

Silburn Migration Solutions can assist you with a wide range of visas in several streams:

Working Holiday Visa

This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia

You might be able to get this visa if you:

  • Are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age
  • Do not have dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia
  • Have a passport from an eligible company

Family Migration

Family stream migrants are selected based on their family relationship with their sponsor in Australia. There is no test for skills or language ability as required for skilled stream migrants.

Family stream migration has four main categories,

1.    Partner

  • a partner visa is for a spouse or de facto partner, including a same-sex partner of an Australian sponsor
  • a prospective marriage visa is for a fiancé who is overseas and plans to marry their Australian sponsor after travelling to Australia.

2.    Child

There are three visa types in the child category:

  • a child visa is for a dependent child of an Australian sponsor
  • an adoption visa is for a child adopted outside Australia by an Australian sponsor
  • an orphan relative visa is for a child who is under 18 years of age at the time of application and who cannot be cared for by either parent. The child will be cared for by the Australian sponsor.

3.    Parent

There are two visa types in the parent category:

  • a contributory parent visa is for parents of an Australian sponsor where the applicant pays a higher visa application charge in return for a faster processing
  • a parent visa is for parents of an Australian sponsor. This visa type includes the Parent (subclass 103) and the Aged Parent (subclass 804).

4.    Other family visa categories

The other family category consists of the following three visa types:

  • a carer visa is for applicants willing and able to give substantial, continuing assistance to an Australian relative or member of their family who has a medical condition that impairs their ability to attend to the practical aspects of daily life. The need for assistance must be likely to continue for at least two years
  • an aged dependent relative visa is for single, widowed, divorced or formally separated applicants who are dependent on an Australian relative
  • a remaining relative visa is for applicants who have no near relatives outside Australia and are  the brother, sister, child or step equivalent of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.


    Employer Nominated

    This visa is for people who have a job offer in Australia. These visa are for Australian employers to sponsor a suitability skilled employee, when they cannot fill the position from the local market.

    There are several streams under this visa, temporary and permanent:


    • Temporary Skills Shortage (TSS) (Subclass 482) – under the following streams
    • Labour Agreement Stream
    • Short -term stream
    • Medium-Long term stream


    • Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS) (Subclass 186)
    • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) (Subclass 187)



    Skilled Visa

    There are four main skilled migrations categories:

    • Point-based skilled migration
    • Permanent Employer Sponsored Programme
    • Business Innovation and Investment Programme
    • Distinguished talent.

    189 – Independent:

    • This visa is for skilled workers currently in or outside of Australia who can satisfy a points test, through the applicant submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skilled select.  
    • Processing of the application is by invitation only

    190 – Sponsored – State Nomination:

    • Your sponsor must be either a State or Territory government. 
    • The visa is assessed on a points basis with 60 points to qualify in addition to meeting the standard conditions and state/Territory requirements. 
    • Applicants must lodged and Expression of Interest (EOI) through skills select.

    489 – Regional Sponsored:

    • This is a four years provisional visa which gives the applicant temporary immigration and residency.
    • It is designed to encourage migrants to live and work in regional areas of Australia where there are skill shortages.

    485 – Graduate:

    • This is an onshore visa, for graduates which do not satisfy the requirements for permanent skilled migration to Australia.  
    • It always the applicant to remain in Australia for up to 18 months to, either complete post-graduate studies, gain work experience or improve English language skills.


    Labour Agreements

    Experienced in submission and management of Labour Agreements. These enable approved businesses to sponsors overseas workers when there is a demonstrated need that cannot be met in the Australia labour market and standard temporary or permanent migration arrangements are not appropriate.

    Labour agreements are developed between the Australian Government, represented by the Department and employers.  They are generally five years and might be able to have additional terms and conditions/ variations to standard migration requirements if a business can present a business case to support.

    Business Visa

    There are several business visa’s options if you are wishing to come long or short term to conduct business or attend business functions, or you might even be considering setting up a new business in Australia. You may qualify for one of a range of Business Skill Visas.

    1.       The 888 Business and Innovation visa
    2.       The 888 Business Innovation and Investment Via
    3.       132 – Business Talent Visa



    We also provide assistance with services to help you get settled into Australia:

    Health Insurance Providers

    Access to Interpretors

    Arrange Translations

    Update passports/personal details through Home Affairs

    Arrange skills assessments

    Assist settlement arrangements



    I have always placed my trust in Allison Silburn and the Silburn Migration Solution in all my Visa needs. Allison has been very instrumental to my entire Family, from our 457 Visa years to the time that we became Permanent Residents of Australia. My entire family will always be grateful and will continue to support the Silburn Migration Solution.


    Froilan A.


    Find out more about how
    we can help you.