491 Visa

494 Visa

Employer Sponsored Visas

Permanent employer-sponsored visas, which include the Subclass 186 (ENS) and Subclass 187 (RSMS) Visas, allow overseas workers to live and work in Australia for a nominating employer. These permanent working visas may be applied for through the direct entry stream or via a transitional stream once an overseas worker has been employed by the same employer on a 457 or 482 Visa for two or three years, depending on the occupation.

Employer-Sponsored Visas allow skilled overseas workers to live and work in Australia for their nominating Australian employer. Visa applicants must be qualified or have sufficient experience working in an occupation listed on the relevant Skilled Occupation List. Our team of expert Registered Migration Agents can assist with any employer-sponsored visa, in any eligible industry.

Is an Employer-Sponsored Visa Right for You?

There are many different visas available for those seeking to move to Australia, and a number of them are specifically designed for individuals with an existing job in Australia or an offer of employment from an Australian company. If you want to apply for a temporary sponsorship visa, Australia has three skilled workers’ occupation lists relevant to you. If your occupation is on one of these lists and you have the relevant skills, experience, and an offer of employment from an Australian firm, you might be able to come to Australia on a temporary visa.

If you have an offer of employment in an occupation listed specifically on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List, and you are able to perform a skills assessment that is authorised by an accrediting authority, you may be able to move on a permanent visa straight away.

Visitor’s Visa

Getting a Visitor Visa is simple

Our migration agents have compiled tips and tricks for you to increase your chance of visa approval. Everything you need to know about evidence, processing times, and documents in one place.

  • Applicants must provide a coloured, certified copy of the biographical pages in their passport. It is recommended that the passport is valid for more than 6 months at the time of application.
  • Applicants must provide a certified copy of their birth certificate.
  • Applicants must also provide one recent passport-sized photo (45 mm x 35 mm).

Applicants must show that they have sufficient funds to support their stay in Australia (minimum $1000 per month) The onus is on the applicant to demonstrate with bank statements that they have personal funds to support themselves. An applicant may show that a family member is offering financial support however this evidence bears less weight.

Type of evidence to show financial support from a family member:

• Family Member’s Bank Statement
• Evidence of family relationship (ie Birth Certificate, Family Composition Book, Statement from Family)

The applicant must demonstrate that they are genuinely traveling to Australia for tourism/vacation.

• Invitations received to attend ceremony/special occasions/seminar (if applying under business visitor stream)
• Invitation Letter from family members/ friends living in Australia
• Tentative booking for tourist destinations/ activities/ accommodation
• Tentative itineraries
• Medical reports if visiting an ill family member/ friend living in Australia

The applicant must demonstrate that they have substantial ties with their home country and will depart Australia after their vacation:

• Evidence of current employment for example letter from employer confirming leave approval/ employment contracts/ payslips
• Evidence of enrollment in school and information about the holiday period
• Evidence of ownership of property/land in the home country
• Evidence of dependent family members for example Family composition book
• Evidence of any memberships held in the home country


Labour Agreement

The engagement of large scale overseas labour outside the employer-sponsored (482) program would require a Labour Agreement. These are individually negotiated between the employer, employer group or industry group and the Commonwealth Government via the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

Silburn Migration Solutions can assist employers seeking to navigate their way through the Labour Agreement system, providing advice, guidance and management of this process from beginning to end.

Summary of migration requirements

  • Labour Agreements enable Australian employers to recruit a specific number of workers from offshore in response to an identified or emerging labour market (or skill) shortage in Australia.
  • They provide an avenue for either permanent or temporary entry into Australia.
  • Labour Agreements are designed to ensure that overseas recruitment supports the long term improvement of employment and training opportunities for Australians.
  • Employers are required to make commitments to the employment, education, training and career opportunities of Australians as part of the agreement.


Family & Parent Visa

Our registered migration agents can help assess your family visa eligibility in a professional and timely manner. We have assisted hundreds of clients with the preparation and lodgement of successful visa applications.

A 457 Family Visa is for the immediate family of a Temporary Work (Subclass 457) Visa holder

A Temporary Work (Subclass 457) visa holder can add their spouse or de facto partner and children to their visa as secondary applicants.

Adding a secondary applicant to a 457 Visa entitles a spouse or defect partner and immediate family of a 457 Visa holder to enter and remain in Australia while the main applicant’s visa is valid.

Secondary applicants can live, work and study while residing in Australia.

If you do not yet hold a 457 visa, you can apply for the visa together with your family or, if you do not yet have an employer to sponsor you and your family, contact the team at Silburn Migration to discuss your options.

Partner & Spouse Visa

An Australian Partner Visa allows married or de facto (same or opposite sex) couples to enter and remain in Australia with their partner.

  • Onshore Partner Visa
  • Offshore Partner Visa
  • Prospective Marriage Visa
  • NZ Citizen Family Visa
  • 457 Family Visa
  • 482 Family Visa

If you are in a genuine committed relationship with a person from overseas there are a number of options for you and your spouse or de facto under the partner and spouse visas program.

Our registered team of Migration Agents are experts in Australian partner and de facto visas and can help determine your eligibility for a partner or spouse visa.

Skilled Visas

The General Skilled Migration program is for skilled individuals or families looking to permanently migrate to Australia, to fill Australia’s skill shortages. Visas within the General Skilled Migration program are points tested and are either independent, State / Territory sponsored, or family-sponsored permanent visas.

The Skilled Occupation List determines which occupations are eligible to apply for permanent residency through the General Skilled Migration program.

Choose Australian Skilled Migration for Your Skilled Migrant Visa

Qualified and experienced migrants from around the world are in demand in Australia to fill certain skill shortages. There are many paths to Australian residency, each of them suitable for people in slightly different situations. Here at Australian Skilled Migration, we specialise in helping those looking for a skilled visa in Australia and find the right visa option for them, before using our experience and expertise to turn their dreams into realities.

We help people choose the right visa for them and get all the relevant documentation in order to give them the very best possible chance of success. If you are uncertain whether you meet the requirements, or you are worried about spending out on the application fees only to have your application rejected, we can offer you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you’re in the hands of real experts.

Start Your Application for a Skilled Migration Visa to Australia Now

Business Visas

The Business Innovation and Investment Visa (subclass 188) is a part of the Business Innovation and Investment Program

The Business Innovation and Investment Visa Subclass 188 allows successful applicants to do the following:

• own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
• conduct business and investment activity in Australia (the Investor stream, the Significant Investor stream, and the Premium Investor stream).
• undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia (Entrepreneur stream).

Book a consultation to discuss your Business Innovation Visa application with on of our migration experts. Let one of our migration agents assess all your visa options. We will determine which Business Visa stream you are eligible to apply for. Our team will also assess your eligibility for other visas if necessary.

Working Holiday Visas

The Working Holiday Visa allows citizens from eligible countries to come to Australia to work and travel for 12 months, with the possibility to extend their stay

Working Holiday Visa holders can:
• do short-term work in Australia for up to 6 months per employer
• study for up to 4 months
• travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
• do specified work to become eligible for a second and soon to be third
Working Holiday visa

You may be able to apply for a second and third working holiday (417) visa if you have completed the specified work.

You may also be eligible to apply for another more permanent visa if you meet the requirements:

  • 189 Visa
  • 190 Visa
  • 187 Visa (RSMS Visa)
  • 186 Visa (ENS Visa)
  • Student Visa
  • Partner Visa
  • Employer-Sponsored Visas


Find out more about how
we can help you.